About The Position
Change the future of video creative optimization with Alison.ai!
In order to grow our client base and support Alison.ai in scaling revenue productivity, we are looking for a Business Development Manager. You care about more than just the sales and client experience—you care that your work will improve the lives of regular people in real ways, upending the market and revolutionizing an entire sector in the process. You will create and implement new relationships and revenue streams, support current teams, and collaborate with stakeholders from various fields.
- Identify the key decision-makers in your target accounts, cultivate relationships with them, learn about their business needs, and then present Alison.ai’s product offerings as solutions for those needs.
- Conduct in-depth needs analyses and product presentations to highlight Alison.ai’s value and how we can advance the client’s business.
- Use CRM software to maintain accurate and current reports and account plans, and give sales leadership regular sales forecasts.
- Create and deliver persuasive sales presentations and proposals that highlight the Alison.ai SaaS solutions’ unique selling points and show how they align with the client’s goals and objectives.
- Use market trends, client data, and Alison.ai insights to create and deliver persuasive sales presentations that lead to new and/or expanded business.
- In order to contribute ideas to product development, pricing strategies, and sales tactics, keep up with market trends, the competitive landscape, and consumer feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise software sales; martech/adtech experience preferred
- 3+ years experience managing key accounts and/or agency partners
- Deep knowledge, expertise and established relationships in industry
- A proven strategic advisor working with senior-level decision makers
- Experience building and managing a book of business, sales pipeline, proposal development, and/or clients
- Experience managing and selling large client deals
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach, with the ability to navigate ambiguity and manage multiple priorities independently
- Track record of reaching and exceeding business targets
- English speaking and writing – native speaker or mother tongue level
Stop the guesswork. End the A/B testing. Produce results-driven creative faster than ever with Alison, the world’s best AI-powered video creative analysis platform. From ideation to optimization to production, Alison makes it easier than ever to create videos with the highest likelihood of success.
Our unique SaaS technology allows businesses to identify their top-performing elements in creatives, get full-funnel data, and perform intelligent competitive analysis.