About The Position
Alison.ai is an AI creative data and insights platform. We are a young B2B startup after a seed round, with traction and paying customers.
At Alison.ai, you will join the revolution of understanding what makes a video perform well, by identifying customer pain points and needs, eliminate roadblocks & help in designing our solutions.
- Lead our devops engineering
- Be a major part of the decisions and the design, and be opinionated on the platform features.
- Monitor and track the changes and the platform quality.
- Set strong quality coding standards.
- Be part of a leading company with high standards, and help us push the product to the next level.
- 7+ years with DevOps Engineering experience
- Coding skills.
- Experience with AWS/GCP cloud services.
- Production understanding, strong methodology of testing, documentation and monitoring
- Can discover, diagnose and fix issues while improving a codebase’s readability and an application’s reliability.
- Team player, self-starter, highly organised and proactive.
- You understand a few of those: K8s, Jenkins, Terraform, fluxcd, CI/CD, GCP, AWS.
This is an opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing and high-scale startup company.
If this sounds like you, click apply below! We’d love to hear from you.