About The Position
Alison is the world’s best AI-powered video creative analysis platform. From ideation to optimisation to production, Alison makes it easier than ever to create videos, banners, or playable ads with the highest likelihood of success.
What do we do? Our unique SaaS technology allows businesses to identify their top-performing elements in creatives, get full-funnel data, and perform intelligent competitive analysis.
Sounds exciting? Good! Because we’re looking for a bright, resourceful, and enthusiastic individual to join our team in Tel Aviv.
Here are the main responsibilities we feel this position should take over:
- Manage ongoing video analysis and video analyst team.
- Responsible for all video analysis processes, priorities, operations, platforms, and optimisation.
- Onboarding – In charge of feature documentation for new clients coming in, viewing creatives, and breaking down into Alison’s available features and tags.
- Retention – In charge of feature adjustments, feature optimizations, and client new feature requests.
- Will act as a liaison or intermediate between the technical team and the CSM team regarding all video analysis related tasks.
- Manage QA for auto-video analysis optimisation processes—checking, verifying, and implementing new features and rules into the system.
- Database (ReDash) – In charge of Video analysis reports, exports, editing and deleting.
- New internal video analysis platform – Responsible for working together with the VA team and the product team to create the best tagging solution for Alison.
- In charge of all ad-hoc and new lead assignments, helping sales with test account video analysis, and other efforts.
Most importantly, this individual needs to have a variety of skills – a capable team leader with basic understanding of online media, project management, and creative optimisation.
Who are we looking for?
- Required- Bachelor’s degree in Business or relevant field.
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office tools (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- A hands-on, fast learner, capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Immediate full-time job availability
Extra credit for: Spoken and written Russian skills.